Many municipal infrastructure and underground pipe systems are 50 to 100 years old.
Utility companies and public agencies such as Cities, Counties, Sanitary and Sanitation Districts and Water Agencies often have large and complex infrastructures to provide services to the public.
In addition to design and rehabilitation services, Nute Engineering has extensive experience in mapping and database development and managing for utility and municipal infrastructures. We offer both land survey services as well and GIS based field services with the latest mobile technology to develop interactive mapping solutions where both engineering and field staff can work together to share information and improve map accuracy and infrastructure management.
- Land Surveying
- Easement Research, Location and Staking
- Project Design and Layout
- GIS Facility Mapping: Computer, Online and Mobile Platforms
- Direct Mobile Access to Data and Maps Allowing for Staff Real-Time Updates
- Coordination with County Surveyor for Access to the Base Maps and Records
- Annual Updates
- Record Drawing Updated and Integration